TITLE: FULL TIME JOB - CONTRACT POSITION - FOR SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST IN AURORA ILLINOIS
- Mediscan Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist for the current school year.
- The School Psychologist will work full time and provide early intervention services.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Clinical Leadership
- Relocation & License Assistance
- Professional Growth & Development
- Supportive and Friendly Team
- An earned master's degree in Education or School Psychology;or
- Advanced degree of at least equivalent standard from an accredited college or university; and
- School Psychologist Credential
- Successful experience as a school psychologist, school counselor, or teacher in a public school setting
- Successful full-time public school service in a certified position(s) in programs and/or services involving exceptional students
- Knowledge and experience establishing and implementing a school wide RtI/SST Model
I specialize in placing clinicians in Pediatric school settings. Our positions offer a variety of work options from per-diem or part-time to long term and travel positions, giving our employees more opportunities and flexibility.
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here! I would love to help you make a difference, one child at a time!