Immediate Hire! We are currently working with a local High School that has an immediate need for a Speech Language Pathologist to caver a maternity leave through the end of the school year. This position will rely heavily on consultations. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience. Indiana license and teaching certification is required.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students in either Elementary, Middle or High School
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement