A Full time Speech Language Pathologist is currently needed for an immediate position that will continue through the end of the school year. This position will be working in a local High School. Connecticut license and teaching certification is required. ASHA Certification is preferred, however Clinical Fellowships will be considered.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Experience the difference with the Mediscan Team!