Full or Part Time Speech Language Pathologist is needed to service an Early Childhood and/or Elementary School caseload in a local school district. ASHA Certification is preferred, however new graduates will be considered for clinical fellowship. Veteran therapists will be compensated for thier experience.
Mediscan offers weekly pay and full medical/dental/vision benefits.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org