Experience the difference with the Mediscan Team!
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here! Mediscan is seeking both a full and part time Physical Therapist to work with an Elementary School Population.
Ideal candidate possesses the ability to:
- Gather appropriate information from students, parents and other team members regarding the child’s functional motor performance in school settings
- Select, administer and interpret a variety of screening instruments and standardized measurement tools.
- Examine and evaluate eligible students’ strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities and routines with or without assistance.
- Participate in team meetings, including parent conferences.
- Participate in the IEP/504 process, including collaboratively determining the need for physical therapy as a related service (IDEA) or as a reasonable accommodation (504).
- Adapt environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program
- Possess a M.A./M.S. from an accredited university
- State license
- Medical Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Licensing reimbursements
We specialize in placing clinicians in pediatric settings and we offer a variety of work options, giving our employees more opportunities and flexibility.
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .