Speech-Language Pathologist opening in Salinas, CA. (Full-time) This position will begin in January 2019 and is ongoing.
New Graduates are welcome to apply. Experience working with the pediatric population is preferred.
Call today and ask for Juan Zendejas at Mediscan Staffing Services for more information.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conducting speech and language screenings
- Administering formal and informal assessment
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment program
- Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services
- Evaluating and monitoring students progress
CA SLP License
New Graduates are welcome to apply!