Seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist in Los Angeles, CA for the remainder of the 18-19 school year. Full-time. This is an itinerant position that will be split between sites, k-12. Experience with the pediatric population is required, preferably within a school setting. New graduates are welcome to apply!
This position begins ASAP or in January 2019.
Contact Juan Zendejas at Mediscan Staffing Services for consideration .877-630-2044 Extension 23152
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Conducting speech and language screenings
- Administering formal and informal assessment
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment program
- Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services
- Evaluating and monitoring students progress
- May be split between school sites as needed for full time workload
CF-SLP's or CCC-SLP's Welcome!
New Graduate? You are welcome to apply! At Mediscan we will support you throughout your Clinical Fellowship for you to meet the requirements to obtain your Certificate of Clinical Competence.
Mediscan is a leading employer of educational-based speech language pathology. We have an amazing culture. We share knowledge, we learn and build consensus with our professionals so we can develop deep and collective strategies for career growth and development.
Call today and ask for Juan Zendejas at Mediscan Staffing Services for more information.