• Speech Language Pathologist

    Job Locations US-IL-Elgin
  • Overview

    Bilingual Speech Language Pathologists are needed to provide services to students K-12 in Elgin, IL.  Qualified candidates must possess their IL license and PEL.  Please apply now and Mary Jo will contact you for an interview.


    - Health insurance

    - Continuing education reimbursements

    - Licensing reimbursements

    - Student loan reimbursements

    - Relocation assistance

    - Lending library


    We specialize in placing clinicians in pediatric settings and we offer a variety of work options, giving our employees more opportunities and flexibility.


     Make a difference, one child at a time!


    Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
    Share on your newsfeed