Mediscan is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for an immediate, full-time, position in South Monterey, CA. ASHA (CCC) Certification is preferred, however strong Clinical Fellowships (CFY's) will be considered. Caseload for this position is K-12 aged students with mild to moderate disabilities.
Pay for this position will be $50.88 - $59.67/hr W-2.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive Weekly Compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit a cover letter and resume to the Hiring Manager for this position, Chelsea Miller.
Candidates Must Have: