Physical Therapist needed full time in Howell, MI. This position wil be working within a school district, providing services to students K-12.
The position begins February 1 and will be until the end of the school year. Please apply now and Mary Jo will call you with an immediate interview.
Ideal candidate possesses the ability to:
- Gather appropriate information from students, parents and other team members regarding the child’s functional motor performance in school settings
- Select, administer and interpret a variety of screening instruments and standardized measurement tools.
- Examine and evaluate eligible students’ strengths and needs to establish their ability to participate in meaningful school activities and routines with or without assistance.
- Participate in team meetings, including parent conferences.
- Participate in the IEP/504 process, including collaboratively determining the need for physical therapy as a related service (IDEA) or as a reasonable accommodation (504).
- Adapt environments to facilitate student access and participation in the educational program
- Possess a M.A./M.S. from an accredited university
- State license (current or in progress)
- Medical Benefits
- Relocation Assistance
- Licensing reimbursements
We specialize in placing clinicians in pediatric settings and we offer a variety of work options, giving our employees more opportunities and flexibility.
Make a difference, one child at a time!