Speech Language Pathologist (SLP/CCC or strong CFY) Full-time School-based Job in Houston, Texas
We are growing again! Mediscan is currently seeking to employ a full time SLP for a job in Houston, Texas.
This school location is just outside of the city of Houston.
· There are two positions available:
Ø One position is a high school and second one is at intermediate campus (5th and 6th grade).
Ø Both positions would have a mentor, both campuses have Team Leaders which means that the SLP does not conduct ARDs, only attend the necessary ones.
Ø Both campuses have a work load of about 58.
Ø One SLP is retiring, one SLP is leaving for a hospital position – meaning these campuses have been covered all school year.
· The qualified SLP will be working full time hours, Monday through Friday.
· Previous school-based experience or strong Pediatrics is required in order to qualify.
· The qualified candidate will be supervising to Speech Assistants.
· Texas license/certification is required.
· Master’s degree in Speech is required.
Special Education Staffing
APPLY TODAY! Experience the difference with the Mediscan Team!
All Mediscan professionals have access to an extraordinarily talented Clinical Director with 20+ years of experience in the field. We encourage multi-disciplinary interaction, have a fantastic resource library and offer continuing education in addition to a full benefits package. Relocation and company paid housing are available to those who are in a position to travel.
Let’s make a difference together, one child at a time!
Credentials: CA credential