Speech Language Pathologist needed in Nags Head, NC - RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AND TAX-FREE STIPENDS/PAID HOUSING
Mediscan is currently interviewing qualified Speech Language Pathologists for a school-based job near Nags Head, NC.
- Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students K-12
- Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
- Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
- Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
The Ideal Speech Language Pathologist will possess:
- Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology
- NC Teaching Certificate
- Previous experience working within a school system or with children
- Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
- Possess specific skill-based competencies required to satisfactorily perform the functions of the job include
Mediscan is a leading employer of educational-based Speech Language Pathologists. We have an amazing culture. We share knowledge, we learn and build consensus with our professionals so we can develop deep and collective strategies for career growth and development. All Mediscan professionals have access to an incredible Clinical Director with 25 years of experience in the field. We encourage multi-disciplinary interaction.
You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
- Competitive weekly compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Travel Reimbursement and Company Paid Housing
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
- Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Interviews being are conducted daily. Submit a cover letter and resume to Chelsea Miller for immediate consideration.