School-based Full-time Speech Language Pathologist – SLP/CCC - Job In North Carolina
We are currently interviewing to fill a full time Speech Language Pathologist job located in North Carolina. The district is located on North Carolina’s outer banks.
· This full time position will be working with all age groups Kindergarten through 12th grade.
· This North Carolina full time Speech Therapist job is 5 days/week, 37.5 hours/week.
This position starts immediately and will run the entire school year with option to renew.
· Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
· North Carolina State License
· Previous school-based experience or strong Pediatrics is preferred
Make a difference, one child at a time!
Please contact Helene Aylward for additional information on this position or send your resume for immediate consideration. APPLY NOW.