Mediscan is actively interviewing to fill full time school-based Speech Language Pathologist positions.
Mediscan is in search of two Michigan licensed Speech Language Pathologists to provide services in either an Elementary or Secondary school with students with various disabilities.
The first position will be based in one Elementary School with a very mild caseload of K-5th grade students.
The second position will work in both a Middle and nearby High School.
This position will begin immediately and will conclude at the end of the school year!
New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks. You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Travel Reimbursement and Company Paid Housing
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
Make a difference, one child at a time!
If you would like immediate assistance in securing this position, APPLY NOW
National Hiring Manager