School-based Full-time Speech Language Pathologist – SLP/CCC - Job In North Carolina
We are currently interviewing to fill a full time Speech Language Pathologist job located in North Carolina. The district is located on North Carolina’s outer banks.
· This full time position will be working with all age groups Kindergarten through 12th grade.
· This North Carolina full time Speech Therapist job is 5 days/week, 37.5 hours/week.
· Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology
· North Carolina State License
· Previous school-based experience or strong Pediatrics is preferred
Jobs will be filled quickly in this highly sought after area. If you would like immediate assistance with the details of this North Carolina Speech position, APPLY NOW.
Special Education Staffing Specialist
Experience what it means to be a part of the Mediscan Team! We love what we do! We listen! We care!
Whether you already reside in the area or are looking to relocate to this area of North Carolina, I can assist you in finding the perfect position. We have several partnerships with leading school-districts in this area.
All Mediscan professionals have access to an incredible Clinical Director with 20 years of experience in the field, we encourage multi-disciplinary interaction and have a fantastic resource library available to all of our SLPs. Additionally, we offer continuing education as well as a full benefits package. We also provide relocation and company paid housing to those who are in a position to travel.