Speech Language Pathologist – SLP - Full-time School-based Job in the greater Phoenix area of Arizona
We are growing again! Currently seeking to employ a Speech Language Pathologist for a full time job in Phoenix Arizona.
· This is a full time job to begin as soon as possible.
· The assignment would be for the current school year
· Qualified Speech Therapist will be serving Elementary students.
· Arizona State license is required.
· Previous school-based experience or solid background in Pediatrics is required.
Interviews are being conducted on a daily basis. For immediate consideration APPLY NOW.
National Hiring Manager
Mediscan is a leading employer of educational-based Speech Therapy candidates in locations throughout the US. At Mediscan, we believe our role is more than just finding you a job. You will find our culture refreshing, supportive and inspiring. We share knowledge. We learn and build consensus with our professionals so we can develop significant and comprehensive strategies for individual career growth and development.
All Mediscan professionals have access to an extraordinarily talented Clinical Director with 20+ years of experience in the field. We encourage multi-disciplinary interaction, have a fantastic resource library and offer continuing education in addition to a full benefits package. Relocation and company paid housing are available to those who are in a position to travel.