Mediscan is currently seeking a full time Speech Language Pathologist for a position in a local Elementary school/primary school. The selected candidate has the option to work 5 days a week, 7.25 hours per day. This is an immediate hire position, so the candidate must have current Virginia licensure and teaching certification. Clinical Fellowships will be considered, however the candidate must have already obtained thier teaching Certification prior to applying.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-448-5847