We are currently seeking a Texas licensed School Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for a full time position inlocal schools. This position will carry a caseload with varying degrees of fluency and articulation problems. Bilingual candidates preferred, however monoligual therapists are encouraged to apply. Caseloads will be determined based on experience.
Immediate interview and hire! New graduates are welcome to apply for their Clinical Fellowship, though ASHA Certification is preferred.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit your resume and references to email@example.com