School-based Speech Language Pathologist Job – SLP-CCC/CFY – in Massachusetts
Mediscan is actively recruiting for a Speech Language Pathologist to fill a full-time position in Massachusetts…near MA/NY/CT border.
- This is full time job for the entire school year 2018/19.
- Full benefits are available, to include (but not limited to) medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance.
- The qualified Therapist will work primarily with 4th and 5th grade students but also High School population and a Transitional Program with students up to 22 years of age.
- Compensation is based on experience.
- If you are in a position to travel, we will cover all expenses!
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communication
- Massachusetts Licensure
- School Certification
- Schools experience or solid Pediatrics experience
Services you will provide:
- Screen new students for Speech/Language disorders
- Evaluate students referred with speech/language disorders to determine degree and severity
- Provide Speech Therapy to students with a wide variety of disabilities
- Complete appropriate paperwork following state guidelines
- Attend IEP Meetings
- Confer with parents and develop home programs when necessary
- Consult with Teachers
- Work as a part of Special Ed team
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation in a timely fashion
- Mediscan Speech Language Pathologists are passionate about helping students to improve communication which has a profound impact on a student’s ability to achieve academic success. We place Speech Language Pathologists in Pediatric-based school positions throughout the country. The majority of our positions are in public, private and charter schools, both full and part time.
APPLY NOW to obtain more information. We love our Speech Therapists! We listen and work diligently on your behalf!
Sherry Crews - National Hiring Manager