Mediscan is actively interviewing to fill full time school-based Speech Language Pathologist positions.
Mediscan is in search of two Michigan licensed Speech Language Pathologists to provide services in either an Elementary or Secondary school with a caseload of students with various disabilities.
The first position will be based in one Elementary School with a very mild caseload of K-5th grade students.
The second position will work in both a Middle and nearby High School.
New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks. You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Travel Reimbursement and Company Paid Housing
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
Make a difference, one child at a time!
Please call Helene Aylward for additional information on this position. APPLY NOW.