School Psychologist - 35HRS/Week - FULL-TIME
Mediscan Therapy is currently seeking a School Psychologist to provide support in a program not far from the Antioch, IL area. Strong documentation and organizational skills are preferred and new practitioners seeking to start their career working with children and young people are encouraged to apply.
- Provide therapeutic intervention for students with social/emotional needs
- Perform case management for 504 Plans
- Perform in a leadership capacity with RtI and PBIS teams
- Conduct universal screening, progress monitoring and individual assessments
- Lead school in data collection, aggregation and analysis
- Participate and provide leadership in Tier 2 grade level teams
- Facilitate Tier 3 problem solving teams
- Participate in fidelity monitoring of universal screenings, benchmarking and interventions
- Develop and deliver staff development
- Complete case study evaluations and facilitate eligibility/entitlement determinations
- Conduct and lead Functional Behavioral Assessment process
- Develop and implement Behavior Intervention Plans
- Resource and referral with community-based agencies Crisis management
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Clinical Leadership
- Relocation & License Assistance
- Professional Growth & Development
- Supportive and Friendly Team
- Master's Degree
- IL Applicable State Licensure
We specialize in placing clinicians in pediatric settings and we offer a variety of work options from per-diem or part-time to long term and travel positions, giving our employees more opportunities and flexibility.
Make a difference, one child at a time!
Please send resume to Chelsea Miller for immediate consideration.