Speech Language Pathologist CT
(SLP / CCC)
Mediscan is actively recruiting to fill a full time school-based Speech Language Pathologist position located in the Hartford, CT area.
- This is a school-based Speech Language Pathologist You would be providing services to students and the caseload and population can be discussed during interviews.
- This particular school district has a great support staff Speech Language Pathologists! The position starts in September and will run the length of the school year. There may be an opportunity to continue services for the next year as well!
- This school is seeking a full time Speech Language Pathologist to provide pediatric services to K-12 aged children, veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience.
- Master’s Degree
- State Licensure/Teaching Certification
- Schools experience required
Speech Language Pathology services you will provide:
- Screen new students for Speech/Language disorders
- Evaluate students referred with speech/language disorders to determine degree and severity
- Provide Speech Therapy to students with a wide variety of disabilities
- Attend IEP Meetings
- Develop and maintain IEP, schedule and preside over IEP
- Consult with Teachers, work as a part of Special Ed team
Apply today! Join the Mediscan Team!
If you are in a position to travel, we will cover all expenses!
Mediscan Speech Language Therapists are passionate about helping students to improve communication which has a profound impact on a student’s ability to achieve academic success. We place Speech Language Pathologists in Pediatric-based school positions throughout the country. The majority of our positions are in public, private and charter schools, both full and part time.
Please call Helene Aylward for additional information on this position. APPLY NOW.