ADAPTED PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER - BEVERLY HILLS, CA
Mediscan Therapy is currently seeking an APE Teacher for the duration of the school year. The Adaptive Physical Education Teacher will work full-time with a caseload of 35 students between 5 schools in the Beverly Hills area.
- Assess physical and perceptual motor needs of students in order to develop goals and objectives, and implement instructional plans for appropriate motor programs and activities.
- Provide innovative, creative, and adapted physical education instruction for special education students.
- Work closely with school personnel to complement and supplement academic concepts and consult with classroom teachers regarding physical education.
- Excellent Weekly Compensation
- Relocation & License Assistance
- Professional Growth & Development
- Supportive and Friendly Team
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- CA Teaching (K-12) Credential
- APE Added Authorization
Make a difference, one child at a time!
Please contact Chelsea Miller for immediate consideration.