Full time School Psychologist Job In Cicero, Illinois
The schedule will be 5 days/weeks; 35 hours/week
Valid Illinois Professional Educator License with an endorsement in School Service Personnel and School Psychology
The qualified School Psychologist will:
· Serve as PPS Team Facilitator and provide diagnostic evaluations, assessment screenings, and progress monitoring strategies for students experiencing learning and/or behavioral difficulties that adversely impact educational progress.
· Assist the designated school teams in the educational planning for all students
· Manage data, assist in the review of referrals and coordination of meetings
· Provides diagnostic evaluations to determine learning and behavioral difficulties of referred students
· Make recommendations based on evaluation results for instruction and/or behavioral interventions Consults and collaborate with Special Education Program Supervisor
· Coordinates and schedule and facilitate required team and special education meetings
· Devote time to contacts with teachers, parents, students and other school personnel regarding students’ needs
· Counsel and perform psychological remedial measures as appropriate to the needs of students individually or in groups
· Consult with teachers and other school personnel in relation to behavior management and learning problems
· Serve as school team’s meeting facilitator
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Special Education/Principal
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW!
National Hiring Manager
Mediscan School Therapy
Let’s make a difference together, one child at a time!