Full-time Paraprofessionals needed just South of San Francisco!
Mediscan Staffing is currently hiring Paraprofessionals for a full year contract.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to..
- Provide instructional support and assistance to certificated teachers and students assigned to a designated special education instructional program, general education classroom, or other learning environment; perform a variety of support activities related to behavior management and classroom instruction of special education students and regular education at risk students in intervention programs (school wide).
- Assist students in completing classroom assignments, homework and projects in various subject areas; assure student understanding of classroom rules and procedures; assist students by answering questions, providing proper examples, emotional support, friendly attitude and general guidance.
- Provide classroom support to the teacher by setting up work areas and displays and distributing and collecting paper, supplies and materials; assist with the implementation of behavior intervention strategies as directed.
- Observe and control behavior of students in the classroom according to established policies and procedures; monitor students during recess, lunch, assemblies, eating, field trips and various other activities as assigned; monitor and report progress regarding student performance and behavior.
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Clinical Leadership
- Relocation & License Assistance
- Professional Growth & Development
- Supportive and Friendly Team
- Certification in: Crisis Intervention Procedures (district will provide training if necessary) • First Aid/ CPR certificate
For immediate consideration, apply now and Krista McIntosh will respond to you directly.