Title: Speech Language Pathologist – SLP (SLP/CCC or CFY) School-based job in Pennsylvania
Mediscan is actively recruiting to fill a full time school-based year-round Speech Language Pathologist job in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania.
- This school-based SLP job is a full time (35 hours/week) position that will be for the upcoming school year 2018/19.
- This Speech position will be working with Pre-school children in the Head Start Program
- CFYs are encouraged to apply! Supervision is provided.
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communication
- Pennsylvania State Licensure/Certification
- School Certification
- PA license and teaching Cert - • PA Child Abuse Clearance/PA Criminal History Clearance/FBI Clearance
- ASHA certification
- Schools experience required; Pre-K preferred
Speech Language Pathology services you will provide:
- Screen new students for Speech/Language disorders
- Evaluate students referred with speech/language disorders to determine degree and severity
- Provide Speech Therapy to students with a wide variety of disabilities
- Complete appropriate paperwork following state guidelines
- Attend IEP Meetings
- Confer with parents and develop home programs when necessary
- Consult with Teachers
- Work as a part of Special Ed team
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation in a timely fashion
Apply today! Join the Mediscan Team!
Compensation is based on experience. If you are in a position to travel, we will cover all expenses!
Mediscan Speech Language Therapists are passionate about helping students to improve communication which has a profound impact on a student’s ability to achieve academic success. We place Speech Language Pathologists in Pediatric-based school positions throughout the country. The majority of our positions are in public, private and charter schools, both full and part time.
For immediate consideration, APPLY NOW!
National Hiring Manager