Supportive School District! Team Approach!
We have partnered with a local school district to find a qualified Speech Language Pathologist for a vacancy in a local school. The selected therapist will provide services in an Elementary School with 2nd-5th grade students. Disabilities will include various diagnosis from articulation through Autism. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks. You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement