Title: Speech Language Pathologist – SLP (SLP/CCC or CFY) School-based job in Pennsylvania
Mediscan is actively recruiting to fill a full time school-based year-round Speech Language Pathologist job in York, Pennsylvania.
- This school-based SLP job is a full time position that will be for the upcoming school year 2018/19.
- This Speech position will be working with Pre-school children and will involve multiple locations.
- CFYs are encouraged to apply! Supervision is provided.
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communication
- Pennsylvania State Licensure/Certification
- PA license and teaching Cert - • PA Child Abuse Clearance/PA Criminal History Clearance/FBI Clearance
- ASHA certification
- Schools experience required; Pre-K preferred
Speech Language Pathology services you will provide:
- Screen new students for Speech/Language disorders
- Evaluate students referred with speech/language disorders to determine degree and severity
- Provide Speech Therapy to students with a wide variety of disabilities
- Complete appropriate paperwork following state guidelines
- Attend IEP Meetings
- Confer with parents and develop home programs when necessary
- Consult with Teachers
- Work as a part of Special Ed team
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation in a timely fashion
Apply today! Join the Mediscan Team!
Compensation is based on experience. If you are in a position to travel, we will cover all expenses!
Mediscan Speech Language Therapists are passionate about helping students to improve communication which has a profound impact on a student’s ability to achieve academic success. We place Speech Language Pathologists in Pediatric-based school positions throughout the country. The majority of our positions are in public, private and charter schools, both full and part time.