Speech Language Pathologist ( SLP ) needed for School-Based Position in Danville, CA.
Mediscan is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP CCC or CF) for 4 days a week in a High School, and 1 day per week in a Middle School. This will be a full time, 37.5 Hours per week position which qualifies for Insurance Benefits through Mediscan.
Ideal candidate possesses the ability to:
- Assess students' communication skills (e.g., articulation, voice, expressive and receptive language, fluency, etc.)
- Devise, implement and revise relevant treatment programs
- Oversee assigned students for the purpose of providing guidance and/or ensuing focus on students' outcomes, quality and efficacy.
- Collaborate with a variety of groups and/or individual (e.g., parents, teachers, administrations, team members, other professionals, etc.)
- Possess a M.A./M.S. from an accredited university
- CA State license (current or in progress)
- Health insurance
- Continuing education reimbursements
- Licensing reimbursements
- Student loan reimbursements
- Relocation assistance
- Lending library
We specialize in placing clinicians in pediatric settings and we offer a variety of work options, giving our employees more opportunities and flexibility.
Make a difference, one child at a time!