Speech Language Pathologist - (SLP / CFY- OKAY)
Mediscan is actively recruiting to fill a full time school-based year-round Speech Language Pathologist just south of the Salisbury, Maryland area.
- This school-based SLP job is interviewing now for a NSY full time position that will be year round.
- This school is seeking a full time SLP to provide pediatric services, veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience.
- Master’s degree in Speech and Communication
- Maryland State Licensure/Certification
- MD license and teaching Cert - • MD Child Abuse Clearance/MD Criminal History Clearance/FBI Clearance
- ASHA certification
- Schools experience required; Pre-K preferred
- Speech Language Pathology services you will provide:
- Screen new students for Speech/Language disorders
- Evaluate students referred with speech/language disorders to determine degree and severity
- Provide Speech Therapy to students with a wide variety of disabilities
- Complete appropriate paperwork following state guidelines
- Attend IEP Meetings
- Develop and maintain IEP, schedule and preside over IEP
- Consult with Teachers
- Work as a part of Special Ed team
- Provide thorough and accurate documentation in a timely fashionIf you are in a position to travel, we will cover all expenses! Please call Helene Aylward for more information on this position.
- Mediscan Speech Language Therapists are passionate about helping students to improve communication which has a profound impact on a student’s ability to achieve academic success. We place Speech Language Pathologists in Pediatric-based school positions throughout the country. The majority of our positions are in public, private and charter schools, both full and part time.
- Apply today! Join the Mediscan Team!