We are currently seeking muliple Speech Language Pathologists with pediatric experience to provide services in local elementary schools in the Elkton, Maryland area. These are full time positions that will interview and hire immediately. Appropriate Maryland licensure/Certification is required.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement