Mediscan is currently seeking Speech Language Pathologists for immediate positions, as well as positions for next school year in the Chicago area. ASHA (CCC) Certification is preferred, however Clinical Fellowships will be considered. Caseloads will vary based on the patrticular school for which the candidate is placed, however preferences and experience will be considered.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive Weekly Compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Interviews are currently being conducted. If you are looking to take your career to the next level, submit a cover letter and resume to the Hiring Manager for this position, Chelsea Miller.