Mediscan Staffing is looking for dynamic pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist's (CFY's are welcome!) to join our rapidly growing team!
Our group of Speech Therapists work together in a fun, family-oriented environment within the school system.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports
- Working with others to improve the effectiveness of service delivery
- Organizing a program that addresses local school therapeutic goals
- Working cooperatively with school personnel to accomplish the goals and objectives of the local education agency
- Coordinating therapy services with student services provided by other school personnel
- Excellent Compensation
- Medical Benefits
- Clinical Leadership
- Relocation & License Assistance
- Unlimited CEU’s
- Professional Growth & Development
- Supportive and Friendly Team
- Master's Degree
- Applicable State Licensure
We specialize in placing clinicians in pediatric settings and we offer a variety of work options from per-diem or part-time to long term and travel positions, giving our employees more opportunities and flexibility.
Make a difference, one child at a time!