Experience the Difference with the Mediscan Team!Mediscan is looking to assist these K-12 students who are in need of an Orientation and Mobility Specialist. This District has about 15 schools within about a 6mi radius (Mileage Reimbursement is Included). This will be a Full-Time position, and will be about 37.5 hours per week. You will be a part of a three person team. The need is for the remainder of the school year and will more than likely be continued for summer, and next school year. The option is available for permanent employment for the right candidate.
Job will automatically be closed when the right candidate is found.
Job Description:The Orientation and mobility (O&M) specialist will teach individuals with visual impairments to travel safely, confidently and independently in their environment. The O&M will work directly with school-aged children usually on a one-to-one basis at school, or in the community.
- Master's Degree in Orientation and Mobility
- COMS Certification (https://www.acvrep.org/index)
- School Based Experience Preferred
- Tuition, Supply, CEU, and Licensure Reimbursements Available
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Available
- Travel Assistance for Out-of-State Candidates
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Customized Compensation Package
Make a difference, one child at a time!