Michigan licensed Speech Language Pathologist is needed for an immediate position in a Secondary School. This is a full time position that will work with 6th-12th grade students with mild to moderate disabilities.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Mediscan is the leading employer of educational based job opportunities. We offer customized benefit packages and compensation varies based on experience, employment setting and location.
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!