New Graduates Accepted! Supervision Provided!
Start you Clinical Fellowship in a supportive environment with the best tools and resources available! Mediscan is in search of a Maryland licensed Speech Language Pathologists that have a current teaching certification to provide services in local schools. These positions will be based in one Elementary School with a very mild caseload of K-5th grade students and will likely renew for the following school year. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks. You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Travel Reimbursement and Company Paid Housing
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!