ASHA Certification is preferred, however Clinical Fellowships are welcome! Mediscan is currently interviewing for a full time Speech Language Pathologist for this and next school year. This position will be split between two schools. The first school is an Elementary school 3 days per week (8:15-3:45), working with a K-2nd grade Autism population. The second school will be two days per week (7:45-2:45), in a nearby Middle School providing speech services only to an Autism, Life Skills classroom. The selected candidate will work as part of a collaborative team in a nurturing environment.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Make a difference, one child at a time!
Masters Degree in Speech Pathology