New Graduates Accepted! Supervision Provided! Veteran Therapists Needed!
Start you Clinical Fellowship in a supportive environment with the best tools and resources available! Mediscan is in search of Maryland licensed Speech Language Pathologists to provide services in local schools. These positions will be based in one Elementary School with a very mild caseload of K-5th grade students. New graduates will be considered for their Clinical Fellowship, and veteran therapists will be compensated based on experience. We are now hiring for now and next school year.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks. You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Travel Reimbursement and Company Paid Housing
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!