Mediscan is in search of a full time Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to a K-4th grade population in one Elementary School building. This sposition will provide services to students with Speech only IEPS and students with speech as a related service.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Mediscan is the leading employer of educational based job opportunities. We offer customized benefit packages and compensation varies based on experience, employment setting and location.
Experience the difference with the Mediscan Team!