TITLE: School-based Nurse (RN) Job in Millbrae, California
Mediscan Therapy is currently seeking an experienced School Nurse for the current school year:
- This California job is a full time position; Monday through Friday. School hours are 8am to 3pm.
- School nurse credential preferred, but will consider RN with proper school experience.
- Primary responsibility is to monitor/check in on 2 students with diabetic needs.
- MUST have experience with diabetic pumps, general monitoring – ability to train staff and help students learn self-monitoring.
- Assist school sites with completing state mandated reporting for immunizations, Tdap, 1st grade physicals, oral health compliance
- Review and develop student health plans, seizure protocols as needed.
- Follow up with parents on Hearing and Vision screening referrals, medical concerns, sending receiving medical records as needed.
- Conduct staff trainings such as epi-pen, CPR/First Aid/AED, seizure response, if needed.
- Other duties that district feels are appropriate to support our 5 district school needs.
School Nurse Certification is preferred but not required: http://www.ctc.ca.gov/credentials/leaflets/cl380.pdf
- Excellent Compensation
- Health coverage
- Clinical Leadership
- Relocation & License Assistance
- Unlimited CEU’s
- Professional Growth & Development
- Supportive and Friendly Team
- Weekly pay
- California State Licensure as RN
- Previous School-based experience
Experience the difference working with the Mediscan Team! We love our California school nurses!
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!At Mediscan, we specialize in placing healthcare professionals in Pediatric settings and we offer a variety of work options from per-diem or part-time to long term and travel positions, allowing our school-based RNs flexibility to realize the work-life balance that is so important today.
For immediate consideration, apply below. I will be happy to give you additional details and answer all of your questions.
Help us make a difference, one child at a time!
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed