Maryland licensed Speech Language Pathologist is needed to provide services to two local schools in the Baltimore area.
This position will be working Monday-Friday from 7:45 – 3:45 with K-8th grade students. The selected therapist will be working with a small caseload of students with Autism, orthopedic impairments, and multiple disabilities/.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!