Mediscan is in search of a Massachusetts licensed Speech Language Pathologist that has a current teaching certification for an immediate vacancy in a local school. This position requires AAC experience and will work primarily with a K-8th grade population.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Accepting a Speech Language Pathology job with Mediscan comes with some amazing perks. You will have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Travel Reimbursement and Company Paid Housing
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
• Tuition Reimbursement
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!