Spend your weekends at the beach!
California licensed Speech Language Pathologist is needed to provide services in a local school system. ASHA Certification is preferred, however Clinical Fellowships will be considered. Caseloads will vary based on the particular school for which the candidate is placed, however preferences and experience will be considered. The current caseloads available range fromEarly Childhood through Life Skills classrooms.
• Conducting speech, language and hearing screenings to students K-12
• Administering formal and informal (ongoing & curriculum-based) assessments.
• Obtaining additional diagnostic information from appropriate persons and available records for speech-language purposes.
• Analyzing and interpreting information to make recommendations regarding the need for speech-language services.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Make a difference on child at a time!