Mediscan is currently seeking Speech Language Pathologist to provide services for an Elementary School in the Daly City area. Disabilities will range from basic articulation to children on the Autism Spectrum. This position will interview and hire immediately. Interested candidates must have the ability to start immediately. California license is required to apply.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Make a difference on child at a time!