Mediscan is partnered with an area school district that is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to an Early Childhood population of 3 to 5 year olds. This is considered a full time position at 37.5 hours per week. Must have current California licensure and at least 3 months of experience working with this population.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Make a difference on child at a time!