Mediscan is working with an area school district that is currently seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to provide services to a mild to moderate caseload in a local Elementary School. This is considered a full time position at 37.5 hours per week, however part time will be considered and various other caseloads are available in this area. Must have current Georgia license and certification.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Experience the difference with the Mediscan Team!