A local charter school program is currently interviewing Illinois licensed Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to provide services to area schools. These positions are full time and will service various caseloads in the area based on past experience and candidate preference.
The ideal Speech Language Pathologist will possess:
• Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology
• Illinois license
• Previous experience working within a school system or with children
• Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!