Are you looking for your next opportunity?
Mediscan is currently interviewing two Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) to provide services to either an Elementary School or a combination of Elementary and Middle School students. These positions are full time and caseloads in the area based on past experience and candidate preference.
The ideal Speech Language Pathologist will possess:
• Master of Science in Speech and Language Pathology
• California license
• Previous experience working within a school system or with children
• Ability to perform multiple, highly complex, technical tasks with a need to occasionally upgrade skills in order to meet changing job conditions.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Make a difference on child at a time!