Mediscan is currently seeking towo Speech Language Pathologists for a Kindergarten through 5th grade population in one Elementary School. These positions will be full time and will continue through the school year with the option to renew for next year based on performance. Candidates with prior school experience are preferred, however a strong pediatric background should suffice. Illionois licensing is required.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!