Mediscan is currently seeking Speech Language Pathologists to provide services for various caseloads in the Hoffman Estatesarea. These positions will provide services to various schools in the area. These positions are primarily full time, though there are a few that can be split into part time positions. Illinois license and PEL is required to apply.
Preferred skills and experience:
• Familiar with special education terminology and IEP protocol.
• Work collaboratively with the classroom teachers and other team members.
• Write IEP goals and implement them.
• Provide remediation therapy in small groups both in and outside the classroom.
• Provide standard assessment and write reports.
• Attend IEP meetings.
Mediscan employees have access to the best tools and resources available including:
• Competitive weekly compensation
• Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
• Continuing Education Reimbursements
• Licensure/Certification Cost Reimbursement
Exceptional and rewarding careers start here!